Traditional wooden and stone cottage with slate roof, a worthy lovely place where the lively, talkative and friendly innkeeper will make you feel at ease. A traditional breakfast is offered under request.
In its stone pavement patio, it has a raised granary and a unique grill allowing the visitors to prepare their own barbecued steak. From there, the visitor can enter the wine cellar through an entrance that simulates a carbon mine and in the inside, enjoy an exhibition of traditional mining tools.
The house has five ensuite double rooms and one special room with bathroom and open-plan kitchen. The house includes:
- Welcoming products and daily cleaning.
- Stone pavement patio with grill available to the visitors.
- Living-dining room with fireplace and TV.
- Board games and information about the area.
- Kitchen with microwave, ceramic hob, washing machine, fridge, toaster, coffee maker and tableware.
- Meadow land of more than 2000 m2 with trees.
- Breakfast service.
Type of accommodation:
Cottage. Category 3-trisqueles (highest Rank in Asturias)
Rent per room.
Posada de Rengos
33811 Cangas del Narcea
Principado de Asturias
- Asturias Biosfera (Tourism Product Club “Spanish Biosphere Reserves”).
- “Aldeas” Rural Quality Asturias.
Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park. Muniellos-Fuentes del Narcea Biosphere Reserve. It is also very close to Leitariegos Ski Station.
Total capacity of 12 people. Five double rooms with their own bathroom and another special room with bathroom and an open plan kitchen.
Not adapted to disabled people.
- High season (August, Easter and Christmas): 42 €/night (double room) o 50 €/night (special room)
- Mid-season (July, from the 1st to the 15th of September and long weekends): 37 €/night (double room) or 42€/night (special room)
- Low season (rest of year): 33 €/night (double room) or 37€/night (special room)
- Breakfast from 3€ to 3,50 € per person.
Commitment to biodiversity conservation:
Company belonging to the Tourism Product Club “Spanish Biosphere Reserves”