La Sierra Farm School has a professional team of monitors to develop a wide range of organised activities for different groups:
- Activities in nature such as hiking, horse-riding, mountain bike routes or astronomy.
- Cultural visits to various towns of the area.
- Traditional activities with which you will learn different aspects of the local process of the wine, olive, cork or aromatic plants.
- Handcrafted activities like basketry, ceramics, dyes, etc.
- Agriculture and farming activities taking care of the farm animals and growing the organic vegetable patch.
- Sport activities in the climbing walls and in the archery.
- Monographic weekend for issues related to the environment.
- Summer and winter camps.
- Programmes for schoolchildren.
In addition to all of these activities and workshops, La Sierra Farm School has also an accommodation to families and groups with a total capacity of 75 people and a Restaurant available only to the guests of the accommodation and to groups of 10 people or more who have made a reservation in advanced.
Granja-Escuela La Sierra
Carretera de la Ermita S/N – Apartado de Correos
Geographic coordinates: 37.891078º / -5.616138º
- Company adehered to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
Area of action
Sierra Norte de Sevilla Natural Park
Spanish and English
From 22 €, depending on the number of days and requested services.
All materials necessary for the development of all the activities and workshops.
The company is in the register of centres of environmental education in Andalusia with no. 11 and in the register of active tourism H/SE/01138
Commitment to biodiversity conservation
Educational programmes of senstization and environmental education for all sectors of the population.
Partnership with the AMBOR (Friends of El Robledo Botanical Gardens), of the Sierra Norte de Sevilla Natural Park.