A service “5 axes”:
Team of specialized guides that guarantee safety and the spectacle through the high peaks of Sierra Nevada. At the end of each day, they will make you reach a camp transported and mounted by local porters/carriers of the range that allows the 4 stages with Backpack for day, and enjoy an exclusive service of overnight and mountain food with local products.
Next to the sportive part of this activity of mountaineering, you can understand the value of the natural and cultural heritage that holds this high Mediterranean mountain ecosystem unique in the world.
Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park
Duration: Four days and three nights
Price: From 464 € per person (group 12 people) VAT Included (Price per person varies depending on the number of members of the group)
Groupsize: 5 to 12 people
Period: From June to September
Type of accommodation: Overnight in tents transported by local carriers
- FIRST DAY: Jeres – Refugio Postero Alto – Piedra de los Ladrones – Picón de Jeres – Laguna Juntillas
- SECOND DAY: Laguna Juntillas – Covatillas – El Cuervo – Cuneta de Vacares – Puntal de Vacares – Puntal del Goterón – Lagunillos del Goterón – Alcazaba – Siete Lagunas
- THIRD DAY: Siete Lagunas – Mulhacén – Laguna de la Caldera – Loma Pelá – Laguna de Río Seco – Crestones de Río Seco – Paso de los Machos – La Carihuela – Veleta – Tajos de la Virgen – Refugio Elorrieta – Laguna de Lanjarón.
- FOURTH DAY: Laguna de Lanjarón – Lagunilla Cuadrá – Tajos Altos – Laguna del Caballo – El Caballo – Refugio Ventura.
- Estimated time: 6-8 hours of daily activity
- Technical difficulty: average
- Soil type: typical of high mountain. Canchales
- Physical difficulty: high
- Cumulative ascending altitude / estimated duration:
-FIRST day: 1.950 meters – 8 hours
-SECOND day: 900 meters – 7 hours
-THIRD day: 950 meters – 7 hours
-FOURTH day: 400 meters – 6 hours
For the realization of the activity it is essential technical clothing for hiking, backpack of 40 litres, sleeping-bag level comfort 0°, floor mat (both transported by the carriers), sunglasses, cap, mountain shoes and sun protection cream.
- Organization, coordination and supervision of the activities
- Collection of personal material and technical talk evening prior to the start of the activity.
- 1 specialized guide for 4 whole days
- 1 auxiliary for 4 whole days
- Transport single bag (max. 8 kilos) and common material by carriers for 4 days
- Rental of tents. Mountain forniture
- Meals for the duration of the hike
- Transfer Granada-Jeres del Marquesado
- Transfer Lanjarón – Granada
- Assistance and liability insurance
Price does not include:
Flights and displacements to point of pick up participants in Granada.
Contribution to biodiversity conservation:
Initiatives developed by virtue of adherence to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism of Sierra Nevada. Partners of Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park. Member of Plataforma Acción Sierra Nevada, for the improvement and preservation of Sierra Nevada.