Weekend to experience and learn the techniques of ecological agriculture and artisanal preserved food. An experience to enjoy in family, with workshops in which you will learn to handle the garden and to preserve the products offered.
Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park
Granja Escuela El Molino de Lecrín
Cuesta de Cozvijar, s/n
Duration: Three days and two nights
- Adults: €90 (VAT included)
- Children over 4 years old: €64 (VAT included)
- Under 4 years: free
Groupsize: Minimum group of 20 participants
Period: Weekends between 1/3/2015 to 30/06/2015 and between 15/09/2015 to 15/12/2015
Type of accommodation: Rural Pension
- Day 1: Reception of groups in the afternoon, presentation of equipment and activity. Dinner and group activities.
- Day 2: Workshops of garden and food processing, in morning and afternoon, and evening entertainment
- Day 3: Workshops of garden and farewell of the groups in the afternoon
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner made with season products.
- Activities during the Saturday (morning and afternoon) and Sunday (morning).
- Realization of an interpretive rural route or astronomy activities (to choose one of the two options)
Price does not include:
Flights and displacements to Molino de Lecrín.
Contribution to biodiversity conservation:
Initiatives developed by virtue of adherence to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism of Sierra Nevada. Partners of Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park.