Aparthotel 12 Caños is a small family hotel situated in the municipality of Galaroza, in the middle of Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park. Its architecture focuses on the rural, built out of old materials such as clay pots, old tiles and old wood from a number of different local companies. It aims to preserve the essence of its surroundings.
The accommodation has been open for around 15 years and is already about to be handed over to the next generation. It consists of one main building housing 18 accommodation units: 7 rooms and 11 apartments with different capacities.
Services and facilities
The apartments contain:
- Furnished living room with a queen size sofa bed
- Kitchen equipped with all the necessary kitchen utensils
- Double bedroom
- Complete bathroom
- More than one bedroom (some apartments)
The establishment offers the following services:
- Daily cleaning service
- 24-hour reception
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner service
- Café/bar service
- Outdoor saltwater pool
- Outdoor gardens
Type of accommodation
7 rooms and 11 apartments / maximum capacity of 50 people including the extra beds
The hotel has adapted apartments and an entrance for people with reduced mobility in every building
The hotel is located in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park
Some places of interest in the surrounding area include:
- Grutas de las Maravillas cave
- Las Lapas Cave (Alájar)
- The park’s hiking trails and dehesas
- Múrtiga River
- Aracena and La Nava reservoirs
- Source of the 12 Caños
Prices per night including VAT:
- Double bedroom for individual use: from €50 to €55
- Double bedroom: from €65 to €70
- Apartment with one double bedroom: from €90 to €110
- Apartment with two bedrooms (double + single): from €125 to €130.
- Apartment with two double bedrooms (penthouse): from €145
Spanish and English
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- Andalusia Natural Park brand
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Aparthotel 12 Caños focuses on sustainable development in both the social and the environmental and economic sphere.
- We stand out for our commitment to the environment by being part of the Andalusia Natural Park brand, through which we establish sustainable objectives annually.
- We are partners and collaborate with the Lutra Association, a non-profit association that carries out different wildlife research, monitoring and recovery actions, as well as awareness-raising activities and environmental education about the natural and cultural values of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park, among other things.
- We reduce the establishment’s carbon footprint. This has decreased thanks to the good environmental practices we have established, such as: installing solar panels for domestic hot water consumption, recycling all types of waste, reducing our use of single-use packaging, installing automated water-saving irrigation systems, etc.
C/ Arias Montano 20. 21292 Castaño del Robledo (Huelva)
- Tel.: 959 123 414 / 627 596 946
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.docecanos.com