The land and sea: a delicate combination to savour unique dishes.
Mari and Lorenzo convey their special affection for the products of the land in each dish they offer to their customers. There more than 23 years’ of experience consolidate their restaurant as a must-visit place.
Located in a picturesque street in Valle Gran Rey, they offer their speciality of fresh fish and local products. Travellers get advice to accompany each dish with the ideal wine to enhance its flavour.
Calle Cuesta de Abisinia, 7. 38870. Vueltas. Valle Gran Rey. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.083073; Long. -17.334474.
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Santiago – Valle Gran Rey Coastal Belt Special Area of Conservation (SAC).
- Menu: Spanish, English, Deutsch.
- Personnel: Spanish, English, Deutsch.
From 15,00 €
- Monday – saturday: 18:00 – 23:00 h.
- Fresh products from La Gomera.
- Quality, authenticity and local development.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 15 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Offer customers information about the island of La Gomera and Garajonay National Park through a tablet.
- Install solar panels for sanitary hot water.
- Have fair trade products.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 805 893
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: –