Albergue Les Xendes
Les Xendes is a mountain hostel ideally located for hiking in the forest and mountains. We are situated at the end of the famous Arrudos walking route and Lake Ubales, within walking distance of several places of interest, including the Vega de Brañagallones meadow, the villages of Caleao, Soto de Agues, Belerda, and Campo de Caso.
Our hostel is a traditional house with stone walls and wooden beams, completely renovated in 2011 and offering magnificent views of the mountain. We strive to make our house a comfortable place for travellers, mountaineers and other people interested in nature-related activities to meet and start different routes.
At the hostel, we offer:
- Garden for barbecues
- Wood-fired oven
- Covered outdoor area with a kitchen
- Kitchen-dining room with a fireplace
- Games and video room
The hostel has the capacity for 10 people and can be booked as a whole (14 places)
Type of accommodation
- Mountain hostel
We have 11 bedrooms:
- Double rooms (2)
- Twin rooms (3)
- Three-person rooms (3)
- Four-person rooms (2)
- Five-person room (1)
- Redes Natural Park
- Biosphere Reserve
Some noteworthy tourist attractions:
- Arrudos walking route
- Lake Ubales
- La Vega de Brañagallones meadow
- The accommodation is not accessible for people with limited mobility.
- From €20 a person/night for a bed in a shared room. Breakfast included.
- From 250 euros/night to book the entire hostel (14 places)
English and German
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
At Albergue Les Xendes, we are committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development, so we therefore:
- Participate in maintaining traditional paths, clearing them ourselves and diversifying the existing routes in the area, which helps to distribute the flow of visitors
Brañafria 8. La Felguerina. 33995 Caso, Asturias.