Our museums, which are centres of cultural and touristic interest, appreciate and value the natural resources of Lanzarote and ALOE VERA in particular
Aloe Plus Lanzarote S.L. is renowned in the Canaries Aloe vera sector. We have over ten years’ experience dedicated to the growth and use of this medicinal plant, handmade production of Aloe juice as well as making and marketing cosmetic by-products.
Through our museums we demonstrate the many uses and applications of aloe vera, as well as its history and benefits for both health and skin. The products we offer are also enriched with other natural ingredients such as marine salt, volcanic ash or wine, so showing the benefits and wealth of natural resources of the island of Lanzarote. For this reason for they have been declared of touristic and cultural interest by the Cabildo de Lanzarote (government of the island) and are included in the guide to museums and cultural centres of the Canaries.
A visit to our museums is a most interesting experience. Its different rooms are a means of discovering the island’s natural riches, with a wealth of information on hand. There is also the opportunity to learn directly about the cultivation of aloe in our organic aloe vera plantation.
At the same time, so as to learn about the regenerative properties of this age-old plant, we offer workshops in which our visitors can learn about the possibilities of aloe vera in handmade cosmetics.
Our information centres are open to the public from Monday to Saturday 9:00 am to 17:00 pm, and the visit is completely free of charge.
Aloe Plus Lanzorote has two centres:
- Jameos del agua, s/n, 35542. Haría, in Punta Mujeres (northern Lanzarote)
- C/ Vista de Yaiza, 20, 35570. Yaiza. (southern Lanzarote)
Spanish, English, German, French, Italian
Lanzarote Biosphere Reserve
Ratings (quality, sustainability)
- SICTED Committed to Integrated Quality Management in Spanish Tourist Destinations
- AENOR Spanish Association of Standardization and Certification
- Certificate of sustainable tourism BIOSPHERE
- Certificate of organic farming CRAE
- IASC Certificate of quality of our Aloe vera juice
- Associate member of ASOCIALOE
- U.P seal of quality, quality product label of the outermost region of the Canaries
Commitment with the conservation of biodiversity and local development
We take various measures to create environmental awareness and have an efficient waste policy:
- Reduction and selective y selective waste collection
- Recycling and reusing of organic residues through composting
- We control and follow up on the energy consumption of our centres establishing different energy-saving methods, for example movement sensors, dual tank toilets, etc.
- We use energy efficient transport.
- Green consumer policy.
- 98% of our staff are women, thereby promoting the integration of women into the labour market.
- Cooperation with the Mararia Association and have obtained a certificate of solidarity in favour of equality.
- Tel.: + 34 928 59 73 21
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.aloepluslanzarote.com