Apartamentos Rurales Sierra, an old farmhouse with more than 250 years old
Sierra Apartments is a rural guesthouse with all the amenities and latest modern comforts. A magical, green environment bursting with life in a building that is over 250 years old. It was used for local agriculture until 15 years ago, when it was refurbished with everything it needed to become a building that respects the environment.
There are 3 apartments, two with the capacity for 2 people and one for up to 3 people. The apartments each have:
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Central heating
- Free WiFi
We have a communal outdoor garden with a children’s play area and space for free parking.
Type of accommodation
- Rural apartments
- 2 studios for 2 people
- 1 apartment for 3 people
- Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve
- Muniellos Nature Reserve
- Cueto de Arbás Partial Nature Reserve
Not accessible for people with limited mobility
From €70 / night. Including VAT
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- Villages, Rural Quality
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
We are fully aware of the importance of protecting and preserving the values of Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park:
- We carry out maintenance and restoration activities around the guesthouse and in the rural area. We also inform guests of the importance of taking care of the places they visit and respecting the environment.
- We give presentations on shared areas such as the mill, the old stable converted into a museum, the bakery, and the water well.
Palacio de Naviego, 10, Cangas del Narcea, 33818, Asturias
- Tel.: 671 80 82 60
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.apartamentossierra.com