A unique place from its origins
Impressive natural surroundings, an extra point for experiencing the island.
Different accommodation options to choose from and all with something in common, their privileged natural setting. The complex is located in the north part of the island, in Hermigua, its varied type of accommodation enables the traveller to choose the one that suits them best. As a family, couple, a group or alone, everyone can enjoy the unique and surprising surroundings of this part of the island.
Carretera General, 10. 38820. Hermigua. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.152085; Long. -17.196660.
Accreditations (quality, or sustainability)
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation)
- SICTED. Tourism Quality
- 2013. Award for Business Excellence from the Canary Islands Government.
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Majona Natural Park.
Spanish, English, Deutsch, French.
24 apartments, 48 people.
From 45,00 €
Facilities / services
- Charming apartments in the valley of Hermigua. An ideal location for lovers of active tourism and the peaceful agricultural valley. Gardens, outdoor pool.
- Accreditations: “Premio Internacional de Turismo 1988” and “Premio canario a la Excelencia Empresarial 2013”
- Price: free child under 2 years.
- Additional Information: Beautiful mountain views. Flat-screen TV. It has meeting room and banquet facilities, laundry service, gift shop and souvenirs. Packed Lunches. Tourist information. Restaurant, in-room breakfast. Free private parking nearby (approx. 200m).
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area.
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 17 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- New design and change of decoration and furniture in communal areas.
- Use eco-friendly products for cleaning the facilities.
- Install information panel of wines from La Gomera.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 880781
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.apartamentosgomera.com