The Arriola Txiki Guesthouse is located in the hamlet of Arriola, in the municipality of Deba. Just 3 km from the coast, it’s perched atop a stunning natural vantage point with views of the mountains and the Cantabrian Sea. It’s the perfect place for families, with various activities for children and the opportunity to see farm animals up close.
Arriola Txiki is a historic building that has preserved the architecture of a Basque farmhouse. The owners, who live in the adjoining house, have a vegetable garden, fruit trees and animals.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Optional breakfast and use of the kitchen
Agritourism (rural guesthouse). Rental of rooms or entire house.
Barrio Arriola. 20820 DEBA (Gipuzkoa)
- Basque Coast Geopark
- Deba-Zumaia protected coastal habitat
Basque, Spanish and English.
Number of rooms/capacity
- 5 rooms (entire house). Maximum of 16 people.
- 2 apartments. 2 and 4 people.
From €58 per room
Awards (quality, sustainability)
- We collaborate with the Basque Coast Geopark
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
The owners live a traditional lifestyle, deeply rooted in the countryside and the land:
- Use of local products
- Commitment to accessibility through the “Euskadi Guidelines for Accessibility in Tourism”
- Tel.: 606 522 147 / 943 19 20 00
- Web: www.nekatur.net/arriolatxiki
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org