Aventuras El Hornico is an active tourism company with its headquarters in the hostel-environmental centre El Hornico right inside Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas, close to the Bowling Marsh. It offers a wide range of activities which allow the visitor to get to know, learn and respect this amazing natural environment. Likewise, it is encouraged the participation and the active commitment of the participants in the defense, protection and conservation of the environment. The activities are the following:
- Trekking and hiking.
- Mountain biking: circuits and routes.
- Rappel, climbing and zip line.
- Forest suspended.
Paths upon theatre
- A sheet strolling through the garden .
- People and forest.
- The forest and the climate.
- Flora and Vegetation Workshop: “Nurseries and multiplication of plants”
- Wildlife Workshop: “Preserving insectivorous birds”
- Natural Resources Workshop: “Aromatic plants”
- Recycling Workshop: “Recycling paper”
- Guidance night.
- Cooperative games.
- Nights of terror.
- Farewell party.
Aula de Naturaleza El Hornico
Pantano de la Bolera
23485 Pozo Alcón (Jaén)
Geographic coordinates: 37.7886823º/-2.908274º
- Company adehered to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park
Spanish and English (if required by the group of participants)
Prices are approximate, request a quote.
- Part-time 10 € per person (minimum 12 people)
- 1 day activities 16 € per person (minimum 12 people)
- Several days programmes: request a quote
It has adequate facilities and materials for the implementation of the different sport programmes offered.
It has the necessary authorizations for the development of activities and the corresponding insurance .
Commitment to biodiversity conservation
Collaboration with the Department of the Environment of Jaen, Cazorla Segura and Las Villas Natural Park, partnership development of the region Sierra de Cazorla , associations and City of Pozo Alcon .
The programmes always contain knowledge activities of the landscape and environmental conservation.