Basque Nomads offers tours, excursions, and guided visits to natural areas near San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa. We organize excursions to protected areas of the Basque Coast like the UNESCO Geopark and the Pagoeta Natural Park. We also have routes along the Camino de Santiago and the Camino Ignaciano, and visits to Txakoli wineries and cider houses. We visit towns and cities like Zumaia, Zarautz, Getaria, and San Sebastián, among others.
Our guided tours and excursions focus on the natural environment, and we seek to follow the principles of responsible, sustainable tourism. Our prices include discounts for groups and families with minors, and cancellations are free if made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Umbrella, raincoat, walking stick
Area of activity
- Basque Coast Geopark
- Pagoeta Natural Park
- San Sebastián
Spanish, Basque and English
Excursions for blind people
Between 35 and 72 euros per adult, depending on the activity. Reduced prices for minors in all activities.
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- We collaborate with the Basque Coast Geopark
- Turismo Euskadi Code of Ethics.
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
- Whenever our activities include transportation, it will be public transportation
- During our visits, we limit groups to a maximum of 8 people plus the guide, to avoid creating a negative visual impact on the local communities we visit
- For each route, at least one piece of garbage is collected from the place visited and deposited in its corresponding container
- All visits are aimed at the conservation and appreciation of nature
Juan Belmonte 8, 3 D.
20750, Zumaia, Gipuzkoa.
- Tel. : 642 18 36 32
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: basquenomads.com