BosqueActivo is a company specialised in nature tourism and ecotourism in Cangas del Narcea, Asturias, at the edge of the largest oak forest in Europe: MUNIELLOS.
Visit us and discover the Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve. We want you to get to know our lands, learn our culture which makes us unique, and discover our fauna, especially the brown bear, and our crafts and traditions, like the Llamas del Mouro Black Pottery Workshop.
All our activities can be accompanied by a picnic made with local and gluten-free products.
We offer wildlife-watching activities (brown bear and deer rutting), 4×4 tours, guided tours around cultural and ethnographic heritage sites (wineries, villages, artisan workshops, stud farms), interpretive hiking trips, and the Día de Antaño (Days of Yesteryear) activity, to experience and learn about the traditional way of life of the people in this area.
We provide equipment for the activities:
- Spotting scope
Cangas del Narcea
Our activities are not adapted for people with limited mobility
- Brown Bear Spotting €50/person
- Brown Bear Spotting + picnic, €65/person
- Guided tours from €5 / person
- Hiking trips from €25 / person
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Bosque Activo is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through the following activities:
- We participate in clearing litter in the Cangas del Narcea forests.
- We support small local businesses by purchasing all the products we use in our picnics, which we offer with all our nature activities, in food shops in the town of Cangas.
- We use earthenware crockery, glass cups, and stainless-steel cutlery to avoid generating plastic waste in our picnics and recycle the waste that is generated.
- We adapt all our picnics to people with celiac disease, making us the first company in Spain to accompany its nature activities with a picnic in the midst of nature that is completely gluten free and with no risk of cross-contamination. We can guarantee its safety as we belong to the Cangas Gluten Free Network, managed by the Cangas del Narcea Town Council and Celicidad, which organises training activities that we attend every year, working towards the inclusion of people with dietary restrictions.
- We only use one means of transport to travel to activity locations, thus avoiding the need to do more than one journey and reducing air pollution.
Las Escolinas de Entreviñas s/n, 33819 Cangas del Narcea
- Tel.: 648 621 617
- Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://bosqueactivonarcea.com/