Cabañeros National Park is an amazing journey through the unknown. Incredible landscapes, from rocky mountains to raña, the combination between slopes and plains. A unique mediterranean forest and geosite where the imperial Eagle and the cinereous vulture fly over and get along with Iberian deer.
We will pick you up at your accommodation and will firstly go to the main visitor centre in Horcajo de los Montes, the perfect introduction to Cabañeros National Park. Going over the National Park, discovering each corner combining van transport and stop overs to enjoy locations such as Boquerón del Estena.
After a traditional picnic with the typical Spanish flavors and other delicacies from Castilla-La Mancha, we will admire the beauty, flora and fauna at the Abraham Tower lake as well as the “National Park House” named “Palillos”.
Parque Nacional de Cabañeros, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha
- 70€ for 2 people (mínimum)
- 65€ from 3 to 4 people
- 60€ from 5 to 8 people
Group size (min.-max.)
From 2 to 8 (others, please contact)
- All year long
Spanish, English, French and Chinese
Includes / Does not include
- Includes: Transport, required insurances, telescope, binoculars, Typical Spanish picnic, water, reference guides of flora and fauna, professional and official guide.
- Does not include: Any other services not described.
Guided tour with offset ecological footprint, Professional local guides, specific support and promotion of the National Park facilities and visitor centres, engagement with local crafts and local small businesses.
Provider. Information and bookings.
- Caminos del Guadiana Ecoturismo
- Phone: +34 660 045 430
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.caminosdelguadiana.es