Guided tours and responsible tourism experiences in natural protected áreas in Castilla-La Mancha. Specialized in Tablas de Daimiel National Park, Cabañeros National Park and Lagunas de Ruidera Natural Park and Alcudia Valley and Madrona Mountain Range.
As a sustainable tourism travel agency we offer customized trips.
Telescope, binoculars, flora and fauna reference guides
Areas where it operates
Spanish, English, French and Chinese
4 hours guided tours – 30€
Accreditations, Standards (Quality, Sustainability)
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism Standards and SICTED (Quality System in Tourist Destinations)
Commitment to biodiversity conservation and local development
- Annual offset CO2 emission actions in natural áreas, patronizing beehives as well as active participation in follow up birding programmes such as NOCTUA.
- Social compensation through free workshops in rural áreas for schools in Ciudad Real province every year. As well as, participating at “Vive tu espacio” programme developed by the regional government to improve the relation between locals and natural heritage.
- Promoting and engagement with local craft.
- We cooperate with: Ecodesarrollo, Agua de Coco, Ecoturismo Castilla-La Mancha, and SEO Birdlife
Calle Parque Nacional de Cabañeros , 6
13250 Daimiel (Ciudad Real – Spain)
- Caminos del Guadiana Ecoturismo
- Phone: +34 660 045 430
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.caminosdelguadiana.es