The first class Campsite and Bungalows Zumaia is situated in the town of Zumaia within the Basque Coast Geopark, surrounded by verdant mountains which descend to the sea, forming the Flysch cliffs.
It is undoubtedly one of the most handsome stretches of Guipuzcoa’s coastline, with its contrasting mountains and sea. The pretty and lively town of Zumaia has many tourist attractions: its two beaches, its historical centre, and a wide choice of restaurants, shops and services.
It is the only first class campsite in Zumaia with its famous Flysh. It is the first sustainable campsite in the Basque Country with the European eco-label ECOLABEL.
It is a new build family campsite with up to date and functional facilities run by professional staff. The campsite is laid out in grassy terraces, all the sites are 70m2 and are separated by hedges. We have sites for tents, caravans and motorhomes, 14 bungalows, two swimming pools, a solarium, children’s playground and games area, free private parking, barbeque area, bar and restaurant, shop, laundry room and Wi-Fi area.
There are a wide variety of activities on offer which can be enjoyed by all the family, such as archery, aqua-gym, aqua-zumba, zumba, rock climbing, padel, surf, and we collaborate with several companies which offer activities in the area such as visits to the Ekain caves, farm school, horse-riding, surf, boat trips…
Type of accommodation
First class coastal camping with individual pitches and bungalows.
- Basque Coast Geopark (Geoparkea Costa Vasca)
- Pagoeta Natural Park
- Flysch Deba Zumaia biotope (protected shoreline)
- Izarraitz Special Area of Conservation
Basque, English and French
Rooms / Capacity
- 14 Bungalows with capacity from 2/3 persons up to 4/6 persons
- 95 pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes
- Capacity for 487 persons
We have 4 adapted bungalows for people with mobility problems and there are adapted shower and toilet facilities in the shower and toilet building.
- Bungalows priced from 45.50€/night for two during low season, to 170€ for five during high season in the best bungalow.
- Pitches from 20€ in low season to 35€ in high season for two: vehicle, tent, caravan or motorhome.
- Consult prices in our web.
Accreditations, Standards (Quality, Sustainability)
- A collaborative partner of the Basque Coast Geopark
- ECOLABEL – European Environmental Label
- Committed to Integrated Quality Management in Spanish Tourist Destinations (SICTED)
- Family Tourism Label awarded by the Spanish Federation of Large Families (FEFN).
Commitment to biodiversity conservation and local development
In compliance with Ecolabel and SICTED requirements, in terms of energy saving, water and electricity consumption. From flow restrictors for taps and showers, 85% LED lamps, recycling centres, with information about correct use in various languages, etc.
Use of km zero and seasonal products.
Calle Basusta bidea Nº 16
C.P.: 20750 Zumaia (Gipuzkoa – Spain)
Datos de contacto
- Phone: +34 943860475 / +34 626721302
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.campingzumaia.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/campingzumaia
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC99y94fcITdXJFLauGlMpHQ
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/people/campingzumaia/