With a green spirit
In the main square of the picturesque town of Vallehermoso, accommodation which combines a guest house with an certificate organic vegetable garden. This original accommodation enables the traveller to enjoy the fruit, vegetables and herbs grown there.
The accommodation has a kitchen for common use where guests can prepare a breakfast, steam food or make smoothies.
You can make use of the organic garden and it is also very close to restaurants, supermarkets and a bus stop.
Plaza de la Constitución, 2. 38840. Vallehermoso. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.179209; Long. -17.266290.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Certified organic garden.
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Roque Cano Natural Monument.
- Los Órganos Natural Monument.
Spanish, English, Deutsch.
From 40,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free WiFi.
- Non-smoking throughout.
- Hostal Casa Amaya features a garden, terrace and free WiFi.
- Guest rooms in the guest house are equipped with a kettle. At Hostal Casa Amaya each room is equipped with a wardrobe and a shared bathroom.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 11 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples are:
- Involve customers in managing the cycle of organic products.
- Change the entire electrical installation of the establishment.
- Local products: production of aromatic plants, drying, packaging and distribution.
- Tel.: (0034) 660 61 77 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: –