Apartamentos Rurales Casa Martín
The “Casa Martín” rural apartments form a complex in an estate crossed by the river Ibias in the town of Fondos de Vega and municipality of Degaña, with views over Muniellos forest at the heart of the Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park.
Surrounded by nature of immense value and beauty, this rural complex is more than just apartments; it is a philosophy of life, one that invites you to relax and savour nature, with all the charm of a bygone era.
We have two apartments, each with:
- Two bedrooms
- Living room with a log burner
- Fully-equipped kitchen and kitchenware
- Garden with children’s play area, tables and barbecue.
Casa Martín is also dedicated to traditional beekeeping and the natural and traditional production of honey, pollen, candles, honeycomb, and other products. We offer our guests the opportunity to enjoy the experience of being a beekeeper for a day.
Type of accommodation
From 4 to 10 people
- Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve
- Muniellos Nature Reserve
- Cueto de Arbás Partial Nature Reserve
- In the town of Fondos de Vega
Not adapted for people with limited mobility.
From 60€ / night
Spanish, English and French
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
At Casa Martín, we offer accommodation surrounded by nature, where its sounds are the star of the show: you can listen to the birds, see bears in the wild, and enjoy the smell of the countryside. Plus:
- We are dedicated to beekeeping and teaching our guests about beehives, how we keep “Cortines” or stone apiaries to protect the hives from bears, and offer them the opportunity to be a beekeeper for a day.
- We contribute to the local economy by producing products derived from our beekeeping, including honey, bee glue, wax, pollen, and honey, and fruit jams, always using products from our local area.
Fondos de Vega s/n 33812 Degaña – Asturias