Casa Menéndez is a cottage with a total capacity for 10 people (4 double rooms with 2 optional extra beds), placed in a exceptional setting, at the entrance of Muniellos-Fuentes del Narcea Biosphere Reserve, very close to its visitor centre, and right inside Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park.
Built in stone and wood, it is well equipped and it has a garden with grill, a terrace and a private parking with capacity for several vehicles.
It is an ideal place to spend the weekends or the holidays in a rural environment, full of calm and peace in the middle of nature. The cottage has the following equipment:
- Wide open plan kitchen.
- Fireplace and TV in the living-room.
- 4 double rooms with bathroom.
- Kitchen with microwave, washing machine and fridge.
- Heating and hot water.
- Kitchen tableware, bed linen, towels…
- Terrace and patio with views to Muniellos.
- Green area with trees and a garden.
- Private parking.
Type of accommodation:
Full rent, two “trísqueles”
33818, Cangas del Narcea
Principado de Asturias
Geographical coordinates: 43.038281, -6.6989136
- Asturias Biosfera (Tourism Product Club “Spanish Biosphere Reserves”)
- Quality Touristic Commitment, MACT
Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park and Muniellos-Fuentes del Narcea Biosphere Reserve.
4 double roms with two optional extra beds. 10 people.
Not adapted to disabled people.
170 €/night (Full rent)
Commitment to biodiversity conservation:
Company belonging to the Tourism Product Club “Spanish Biosphere Reserves”
Phone number: 985810308 / 689903405