Casa Sebas Restaurant
Casa Sebas Restaurant is a family business established at the end of 2007 in Aldeanueva del Camino in the Ambroz Valley.
The most unique characteristic of Casa Sebas is its cuisine, which incorporates traditional methods in the preparation of home-made meals while continuously creating new dishes to be included in the menu. It offers a set menu 365 days a year, in addition to its wide and varied menu.
- Main dining room
- Living room
- Glass-enclosed terrace
The activities take place in the area of:
- Natura 2000 network:
– SPA Gabriel y Galán reservoir
– SAC Granadillas
– SAC Sierra de Gredos and Jerte Valley
- Galician chestnut grove protected landscape
- La Vía de la plata (Silver route)
- Ambroz river
- Several local routes and trails (Pozo Hondo, La Burila, etc.)
- 2 observation points for bird watching
Our service is adapted for people with reduced mobility and we have a mobile access ramp for wheelchair users
- Set menu: €10, including VAT.
- The menu prices vary between €10 and €25 per dish
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Casa Sebas Restaurant is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We use a lot of local and regional products such as spices and Pimentón de la Vera paprika, as well as meats prepared by the local butchers.
- We implement measures to reduce our energy consumption and environmental pollution, minimising our impact on the environment.
- We take care of the surrounding environment, respecting the plants and native trees.
Av Gabriel y Galán, 60. CP 10.740 Aldeanueva del Camino. Cáceres.
- Tel.: 927 48 41 59
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org