Casa Xepo Rural Apartments, a centenary building in a quiet area in front of a small stream which flows into the River Narcea
Comfortable rural apartments in Rengos, within the Fuentes del Narcea Natural Park. The centenary building which houses the apartments was restored in 2003 and is situated in a quiet area in front of a small stream which flows into the River Narcea.
The apartments stand out for being exceptionally spacious and having a carefully selected décor which maintains the original furniture.
The apartments are fully equipped with:
- Large living-dining room with kitchen incorporated
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, washing machine, fridge, grill iron? plancha : es de cocinar: grill o de planchar ropa: iron?
- Bathroom (two bathrooms in apt. for 6)
- Central heating and hot water
- TV in living room
- Kitchen utensils, bedding, towels
- Terrace with furniture (one for each apartment and one for shared use)
Type of accomodation
- Rural apartments 2 Keys
- Rental by apartment or complete
- Fuentes del Narcea Natural Park
- Muniellos Natural Reserve
Spanish and english
Rooms / Capacity
2 Apartments / 8+4 extras
We are not adapted for people with disabilities
From 19€ to 21€/person / night
Accreditations, Standards (Quality, Sustainability)
- Committed to Integrated Quality Management (SICTED)
Rengos 45 – Cangas del Narcea (Asturias)
Commitment to biodiversity conservation and local development
The centenary building which houses the apartments was restored in 2003, conserving the traditional architecture of stone and wood, with slate roof. Nowadays we endeavor to maintain the essence, and, without compromising the comfort of our guests, antique furniture and tools have been incorporated into the décor which remind us of the lives of our ancestors. In this way we wish to contribute to the understanding of our local cultural heritage.
As well as this, in our accommodation we have taken various measures to minimize environmental impact, for example:
- The light bulbs are low energy
- All equipment is reusable
- We use biodegradable cleaning products and make many other small gestures.
Furthermore we also take part in the conservation of our heritage with local actions such as the LIBERA project, to clean litter in the Natural Park
- Tel.: + 34 985918903/ + 34 686560857
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.casaxepo.es