Casas Nuevas rural Inn is located in a magical spot opposite the green amphitheatre formed by the abrupt cliffs of Sierra Espuña. The Inn was built in the 30s by Mancomunidad de los Canales del Taibilla and recently refurbished as rural house and restaurant. Being so close to the mountain range makes it ideal for nature and adventure sports lovers. Besides, there are nearby towns such as: Mula, pliego, lorca, Cehegín, Bullas and caravaca, steeped in history. This inn also counts on other services giving access to such resources like hillwalking and biking routes.
Ctra. PLIEGO – LORCA KM. 14 30177 (Casas Nuevas) Mula – Murcia Latitude: 37.914924 Longitude: -1.607322
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
- Integral Quality System in Spanish Destinations (SICTED)
Sierra Espuña Regional Park, Sierra del Cambrón, Rambla de Malvariche, La Umbría del Bosque.
- 2 Double rooms 1 Triple room (3 beds)
- 1 Apartment (2 bedrooms + dining room + bathroom)
- 1 Apartment (3 bedrooms + dining room + 2 bathrooms)
- 2 penthouses (double room with bathroom + 2 supplementary beds)
Adapted for disabled
From 50 to 60€ (breakfast included).
This establishment counts on private rooms, meeting rooms (20 people) and large terraces.
Commitment to conservation of biodiversity/protected area
Establishment belonging to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism. Environmental awareness by means of recycling and efficient use of energy and water.
Tel.: 0034 968 431 820 – 0034 654 834 363