Ciudad Verde Oliva
The Ciudad Verde Oliva rural guesthouse is a stone building originally built in 1900 and renovated in 2001, in Segura de Toro, the oldest village in the Ambroz Valley with Roman, Celtic and Templar remains.
The reception and rooms are both private and the house has:
- Two floors with 4 balconies
- 5 en-suite double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Living/dining room with chimney
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Charming outdoor porch where you can spend some time relaxing
Type of accommodation
Rural guest house
- 5 double bedrooms (10 people)
- Natura 2000 network:
– SPA Gabriel y Galán reservoir
– SAC Granadillas
– SAC Sierra de Gredos and Jerte Valley
- Galician chestnut grove protected landscape
- La Vía de la plata (Silver route)
- Ambroz river
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility
- The entire house can be rented for €275 /night (excluding breakfast) from October to May
- Individual rooms (including breakfast) can be rented from May to October:
- double room: from €60/night
- single room: from €27/night
- Offers from 4 nights onwards and outside of national holidays and long weekends (puentes).
Spanish, English, Portuguese
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Ciudad Verde Oliva rural guest house is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We collaborate in the “Cultivating villages” project, whose initiatives include promoting organic vegetable gardens.
- We collaborate once a year with the ARBA project for recovering native forests.
- We work with local suppliers and try to ensure that all our products are homemade.
- C/Pizarro 15- Segura de Toro 1739, Cáceres
- Tel.: 634 612 470 / 697 832 350
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.ciudaddeverdeoliva.com