Corriol Serveis Educatius has more than 10 especialized guides in personalized routes in La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park
We offer half-day, full-day or multi-day activities. The excursions are designed for groups of friends, families, seniors and also adapted for people with physical or mental disabilities, or for any group of people who want to enjoy the La Garrotxa volcanic zone.
You will enjoy the surroundings learning notions of geology, botany, zoology, ecology, geography, history and practical advice on how to protect and conserve our natural heritage: valleys, rivers, mountains, animals, mushrooms and plants.
Areas where it operates
La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park
Catalan, Spanish, English and French
The visits can be adapted to any group with any physical or psychological disability, we also offer an accompaniment service to be able to make the routes with the Joëlette chair (available at the Can Serra information center of the La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park)
From 6€ per person
Acreditations / Quality Standars
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas
- Information Point of La Garrotxa Volcanic Natural Park
Commitment to the conservation of the biodiversity and local development
- All guides have the guide title of La Garrotxa Volcanic Natural Park.
- The visits have a content of interpretation of the values and resources of the natural space.
- Environmental behavior standards are established during visits and clients are involved.
- We collaborate with local companies to offer combined services.
Phone: +34 649 09 03 31