Cave house of certified quality with unique architecture, just 60 km from the city of Granada, ensconced between three Protected Natural Areas and 1 hour from the beaches of Cabo de Gata. Our accommodation is an Information Point of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
The tourist accommodation consists of 19 cave dwellings with swimming pool, restaurant, cafeteria, meeting room, active tourism company and handicraft store. We serve local cuisine from the district of Guadix.
Special accommodation for groups.
- Country-style restaurant
- Cafeteria-handicraft store and local cuisine
- Activities company
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Meeting Centre
- Wi-Fi areas
- Cave dwellings meals service
- Small library.
- Pets allowed
- Interior of caves with all luxuries
- Linkable bedrooms with beds measuring 105 cm wide x 200 cm long.
- Lounge-dining room with fireplace.
- Fully-equipped kitchen.
- Fully-equipped bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine for guests
- Cots available
- Ventilation in all rooms
- Cave for disabled people
- WC accessible for disabled people
- First-aid kit
- Altitude: 1,100 m
- Panoramic views of Sierra Nevada
- 1 km from the town with tourism services
- Situated on the edge of a pine forest
- 1 hour from the beach
- 60 km by motorway from the city of Granada
- Hospital 5 km away
- Arab spa 15 minutes away
Type of accommodation
Country apartments, Cave Houses. Full rental. With or without board.
Carretera de Almería Km 1
18511, Alcudia de Guadix
Geographic coordinates: 37.246200º / –3.092576º
Adhered to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
Information Point of the Sierra Nevada National Park
Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park, Sierra de Baza Natural Park, future Geopark of the Bad Lands of the District of Guadix.
English and German
19 cave dwellings with 1 and 2 bedrooms. Total capacity: 60 beds
1 dwelling adapted for disabled people.
From 55 to 123 euros/night according to the type of accommodation/board.
Commitment to the conservation of biodiversity
Commitments acquired under the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism