Connect with nature by visiting our organic farm, discover the agricultural techniques implemented to obtain the most sustainable products and savor the fruits of our labor in the unparalleled environment of La Palma, known as “the Beautiful Island” and declared World Biosphere Reserve
Our visitors will have the opportunity to experience the every day activities carried out in an organic and sustainable farm, knowing first-hand the SEFEL system to prepare soil enhancers and the daily work of the plantations of bananas, avocados and mangoes, from their plantation and harvest, until they are put into the market.
The visit ends with a “show cooking” where customers can taste and enjoy the different seasonal fruits or a traditional meal with ingredients from the island, according to the option chosen, in an unparalleled setting and privileged natural environment.
Calle Nogales 1, El Granel, Puntallana, ZIP: 38714. La Palma (Canary Islands)
2 hours and 30 minutes
- Guided tour to the farm, with seasonal fruit tasting: starting at € 15 plus local taxes.
- Guided tour to the farm, with Show Cooking: starting at € 25 plus local taxes.
- Guided tour to the farm, with a traditional meal included: starting at €35 plus local taxes
Banquet room, terrace and barbecue: price upon request.
Price upon request for individual tours.
- Minimum: 15 clients per group
- Maximum: 25 clients per group
Time of the year
Our excursions are offered all year round, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Spanish, English, German
- Reception of visitors.
- Start of the tour in the area of development of our soil enhancers.
- Visit to the plantation of avocados, bananas and mangoes.
- End of the tour with the tasting of seasonal fruits or a traditional meal, depending on the tour chosen.
The guided tour can be done on foot or by car.
What is included?
- Guided tour
- Seasonal fruit tasting or meal, depending on the option chosen.
What is not included?
Transport to the farm
In Ecofinca Nogales we are commited to:
- To reduce the consumption and cost of resources such as water and energy, and to reduce and recycle the amount of waste produced in our farm through the development of our own fertilizers in order to maximize soil properties, as well as supporting and promoting fair trade and the consumption of local products.
- A study of the Water Footprint has recently been implemented in our farm, enabling Ecofinca Nogales to save 30% in water consumption. Additionally, the analysis allowed quantifying and reducing the impact of CO2 emissions, and cost savings in each activity carried out on the farm.
- The project for the creation of a livestock farm is currently under development, which will provide solid and liquid wastes to our farm, a condition required to be 100% sustainable.
- In Ecofinca Nogales we produce healthy food and displace genetic modified foods and intensive exploitation, aiming to respect biodiversity, boost the local economy and the creation of new jobs.
Information and bookings
- Name: Pirchigo S.L. (Ecofinca Nogales)
- Tel.: (0034) 683577418
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Web: www.ecofincanogales.com
Activity photo gallery