Doña Jimena del Ambroz Apartments
An exclusive complex of Rural Apartments, in a unique natural setting, for an unforgettable getaway.
The Doña Jimena del Ambroz apartments, located in the heart of the Jewish Quarter in the town of Hervás, are more than accommodation, they are a combination of facilities and surroundings that invite you to disconnect and enjoy the possibilities of the area to the full.
Services and facilities:
- Outdoor pool
- Kitchen and living/dining room with chimney
- Space for barbecue
- Private parking
- Wood for the stove
- Kitchenware and everything you need for your stay
- Bed linen and towels
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the complex
- Breakfast on request
Type of accommodation
4-Star rural apartments
- 7 apartments with 2 bedrooms for up to 4 people
- 2 apartments with 1 bedroom suite with jacuzzi with capacity for 2 people.
- Possibility of including extra beds and cots
One of our apartments is completely adapted for people with reduced mobility
- Red Natura 2000:
- ZEPA Embalse Gabriel y Galán
- ZEC Granadillas
- ZEC Sierra de Gredos y Valle del Jerte
- Protected landscape of the Galician chestnut tree
- Vía de la Plata route
- Ambroz river
- Jewish quarter in Hervás
- El Pinajarro, Valdeamor and El Camocho mountains
Price from €90 per night/apartment, depending on the season
Spanish and English
Distinctions of quality and/or sustainability
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- ISO 9001
Commitment to the conservation of biodiversity and local development
From Apartamentos Rurales Doña Jimena del Ambroz we are committed to biodiversity conservation and local development using actions such as:
- All the bulbs used are energy-saving LEDs, and the outdoor bulbs are controlled by a domotic system so that they can be switched off if they are forgotten.
- The pool has salt water to minimise the use of chemicals
- Glass jars for the recycling of used oil and its subsequent recycling
- Use of aerothermal energy to generate hot water
- AAA+ energy efficient heating and cooling systems
- Efficient thermal insulation to reduce energy consumption
- We provide the customer with bins for separating glass, packaging and paper/cardboard
- Taps have flow reducers and cisterns are double-loaded to reduce water use.
- We work to support local businesses and the local economy.
Calle Moral, 28. 10700 Hervás