Doñana-Aracena-Aventura is a rural, active and nature tourism company with more than 36 years’ experience working with children, young people and adults.
It is made up of a team of professionals with qualifications in biology, environmental education, physical education and sport, and tourism experts.
Using their knowledge, experiences and an ecological and educational approach, they will guide you through the ideal setting of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park or the Doñana National Park to get to know its history and different ecosystems. Either on foot, horseback, or by 4×4 or Tourist Train.
For all our activities we offer:
- Spotting scopes
- Bird and wildlife guides
- Parque Natural Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche
- Parque Nacional y Natural de Doñana
- Cuenca Minera de Riotinto
Some of our activities are adapted for people with reduced mobility:
- Classrooms for training courses
- Hiking programmes
- Tourist Train Heritage Tour around Aracena: Children €4 and Adults €5.
- Unimog 4×4 trips: from €20
- Environmental, Cultural and Ethnographic Education Programmes in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park: from €12
- Environmental education programmes and Nature classrooms in Doñana National Park
Prices excluding VAT.
Spanish, English, French, German and Portuguese
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in the Doñana National Park
- Natural Park brand
- 1st prize for Best Nature Product at FITUR
- Andalucía Segura
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Doñana Aventura Aracena is fully committed to protecting and preserving nature:
- We are pioneers in environmental education programmes in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park.
- We promote the historical buildings and monuments, traditions, culture and cuisine of the villages that make up the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park.
- We establish synergies with local companies to promote local products from the area.
- We collaborate in actions to fight against rural depopulation.
- We are partners and collaborate with the Lutra Association, a non-profit association that carries out different wildlife research, monitoring and recovery actions, as well as awareness-raising activities and environmental education about the natural and cultural values of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park, among other things
Polígono Industrial Cantalgallo C/ I, Nº20. 21200 Aracena (Huelva)
- Tel.: 959 127 045 / 689453369
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.doñana-aracena-aventura.com