At Hervás E-Bikes, we rent out electric bikes, electric tandems and conventional bikes and offer fantastic guided tours. We also provide transport services for your convenience (in our van and 7-seater 4×4) and uplifts. We love personalised customer service! And, for our clients peace-of-mind, we have our own repair shop so our bikes are always in top condition.
Our experiences include:
- Top-of-the-range E-bikes
- Mid-range E-bikes
- Children’s 24” E-bikes
- Electric tandems
- Conventional bikes of all sizes
- Children’s trailers
- Children’s seats
- Tag-along bikes
- Basic tool kit
The activities take place in the area of:
- Vía Verde de la Plata de Hervás
- “Galician chestnut grove” protected landscape
We have electric tandems for people with minor visual or motor disabilities.
- Bike rental: from €20/person
- Guided tours: from €60/person
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
E-Bikes Hervas is strongly committed to the conservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We try to have as little impact as possible on the environment in all our activities. In those that do have an impact, we always try to keep it to a minimum, taking into account responsible driving models and driving in less delicate places.
- We collaborate with the Extremadura Hospederías Network
- We respect our natural heritage, promoting activities run by local guides who know the area like the back of their hand.
C/Victor Chamorro 12 Bajo B 10700 Hervas
- Tel.:622 235 173
- Web: www.ebikeshervas.com