Ecofinca Nogales, an ecologically farm located on the island of La Palma, a World Biosphere Reserve
Ecofinca Nogales is a family-run organic farm which aims to promote the integration of daily activities carried out in the farm with the biodiversity and environmental conditions of its surroundings. Ecofinca Nogales is located in a unique natural setting where traditions have been preserved throughout the years and it guarantees fully sustainable agricultural activities, offering high quality organic products and premium services since 2007.
A visit through our farm will provide our clients with the unparalleled opportunity of getting to know first-hand the different tasks related to each of our main organic crops: bananas, mangoes and avocados. Our qualified staff in the area of organic farming will guide you through this extraordinary experience.
Ecofinca Nogales has magnificent outdoor and indoor spaces with a capacity of 200 people. A banquet hall, a terrace and a barbecue with the necessary equipment are available for the celebration of different events such as conferences, conventions, congresses and banquets in a highly exceptional and special environment with beautiful and unforgettable views.
Areas where it operates
- La Palma World Biosphere Reserve (Canary Islands)
- Nogales beach and Nogales cliff
- “Salto de los enamorados” sight
Calle Nogales 1, El Granel, Puntallana. ZIP: 38714 La Palma (Canary Islands)
Spanish, english, german.
Our lounge, terrace, barbecue, and restrooms are adapted for people with mobility problems.
- Guided tours to the farm, with seasonal fruit tasting: starting at €15 plus local taxes.
- Guided tours to the farm, with Show Cooking: starting at €25 plus local taxes.
- Guided tours to the farm, with a traditional meal included: starting at €35 plus local taxes.
- Banquet room, terrace and barbecue: price upon request.
Price upon request, according to availability and services.
Price upon request for individual tours or large groups.
Accreditations, standards (Quality, Sustainability)
The Brand “La Palma Biosphere Worldwide Reserve” for tourism services
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and to the local development
In Ecofinca Nogales we are commited to:
- To reduce the consumption and cost of resources such as water and energy, and to reduce and recycle the amount of waste produced in our farm through the development of our own fertilizers in order to maximize soil properties, as well as supporting and promoting fair trade and the consumption of local products.
- A study of the Water Footprint has recently been implemented in our farm, enabling Ecofinca Nogales to save 30% in water consumption.
- the Carbon Footprint analysis allowed quantifying and reducing the impact of CO2 emissions, and cost savings in each activity carried out on the farm.
- The project for the creation of a livestock farm is currently under development, which will provide solid and liquid wastes to our farm, a condition required to be 100% sustainable.
In Ecofinca Nogales we produce healthy food and displace genetic modified foods and intensive exploitation, aiming to respect biodiversity, boost the local economy and the creation of new jobs.
- Tel.: (0034) 683577418
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.ecofincanogales.com