New construction rural house in full rent regime and shared rooms regime. It has 7 double rooms with extra bed , bath room, air conditioning, fridge and bathrobe.
It has also a living room, garden, swimming pool and wifi.
Restaurant for 50 dinners which offers free entry at lunch time; the rest of the day it ´s reserved for clients
It offers home-made meals with local products.
Camino del río, km 1,5
13194 Navas de Estena
Adhered to the European Charter of Sustainable Tourism for the Cabañeros National Park
Located very close to the Boquerón del Estena, in the Cabañeros National Park
Rooms / Capacity
7 double rooms with extra bed
- Entire house from 840 € /weekend
- Doublé room: 66 €/night
- It has museum that shows a collection of farming implements
- Didactic hall with fossil exposition and replicas of the biggest crucians in the world and geologic map.
- Provides information on the Cabañeros National Park
- Edition of the brochure” Georuta of the Boquerón del Estena” ( geological route)
- Work together with the Geological and Mining Institute and with CSIC in organizing the Geological day ( “ geolodía “) in Ciudad Real.
It ´s participation in the paleontological activities carried out in the county has been officially recognised by the description of a new species of fossil- brachiopod ( Poralenortis Lolae )in reference to the owner of the accommodation ( lola ) , discovered at the “ pizarras of the Estena “ .
Vegetarian and gluten-free diets are available at the restaurant
Commitment to biodiversity conservation
- Collaborates with the Aquila Foundation
- Partners of SEO / BirdLife
- Collaborates with many solidarity NGO ( Action against hunger and Mamush Association in Etiopía )