Rural bioclimatic and sustainable house located in a 20.000m2 estate . It ´s a “ healthy house “ , because it has been build with natural materials.
It offers many activities such as astronomic and fauna observation with telescope from the house
Camino de Valdelechar, 54
Latitud: 39°36’17 N
Longitud: 04°29’20 W
Prize for the best initiative in accessibility and sustainability applied to the tourism industry in 2009.
Accommodation adhered to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas
Located near the urban center of Hontanar, it is catalogued as a special bird protection area ( ZEPA ) and site of Community importance ( SCI ). Very near to the Cabañeros National Park.
- Cooking suitable for persons with food allergies or intolerances
- 5 double rooms and 1 suite , all with bathroom
- TV and DVD
- Air conditioning
- Terrace with chill out zone and wonderful views to the Montes de Toledo
- Lounge-dining-room with large windows and fire place
- Swimming pool
- The estate has short interpretive trail which shows the vegetation
- Covered parking
- Free Wifi access
- Hall with projector and screen for 10 people
- Information materials about the Cabañeros National Park available
- booking online
Rooms / Capacity
5 double rooms and 1 suite
Communal áreas with disabled access and 1 adapted bedroom for disabled.
- Double bedroom in high season: 88€/night
- Double bedroom in low season: 68€/ night
Commitment to biodiversity conservation
- It has a biofuel boiler ( olive stone ), solar panels and isolating measures to improve the energy efficiency
- Donation of the 0,5€ of it ´incomes to the Association “ Balanza de cristal “ which fights for a fair world
- This accommodation collaborates with the Aquila Foundation , and inform it ´s customers about the conservation actions that this non-profit association carries out and it ´s Interpretation Centre.
- They use fairtrade products and local products for breakfast and dinner services.