In the middle of cultivated fields and at the foot of Puigsacalm, in the Vall d’en Bas, we will stay at Mas Rubió, an old 17th-century farmhouse where we can taste their homemade cuisine and enjoy the natural environment. Milk the cows, make cottage cheese and eat it with homemade jams!
- Weekend 2 nights/3 days
- From €135/person.
Type of accommodation
- Rural hotel
As is tradition in the countryside, we will get up early, have a light breakfast and go to the Mas la Coromina ecological farm where we will take a guided tour to find out what life is like in the farmhouse and live the experience of milking the cows.
We will return to the farmhouse and, with the fresh milk that we will have brought, we will make a cottage cheese that we will eat accompanied by a tasting of homemade jams.
- Half board accommodation for 2 nights/3 days.
- Activity on the second day, with milking, cottage cheese workshop and tasting of homemade jams
Does not include
- Does not include what is not specified in the previous section
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
- At Mas la Coromina we take into account the preservation of the environment and our environment.
- We annually evaluate our environmental impacts and undertake measures to minimize them.
- Mas la Coromina – Granja ATO natura
- Mas la Coromina s/n – Joanetes 17178. La Vall d’en Bas
- La Garrotxa (Girona)
- Tel.: 699 74 67 52
- Web: https://www.maslacoromina.com
- E-mail: email@example.com