With the taste of the countryside.
At 1000m. above sea level, very close to the Garajonay National Park, a complete house to experience the true taste of the countryside with carefully looked after gardens and spaces to enjoy the outdoors. Inside there is a fireplace to contemplate and enjoy the cosy warmth of a fire.
It is located in the hamlet of Las Hayas, the ideal place to switch off and close to the island’s multiple trails.
Las Hayas, s/n. 38870. Las Hayas. Valle Gran Rey. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.129626; Long. -17.292120.
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- La Fortaleza Natural Monument.
From 64,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free WiFi.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Free Parking.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 10 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples are:
- Facilitate enjoyment of the finca and the garden area around the house.
- Use of ashes from the fireplace as a fertiliser.
- Write informative material about a walk from the House.
- Tel.: (0034) 686 54 50 59
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.casafatima.com