Finca La Fronda
Finca la Fronda is located in a cork and chestnut tree forest at the heart of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park. This means the hotel boasts spectacular views of Peña de Arias Montano and the town of Alájar (3km).
We are also part of a Starlight Reserve and far from urban areas, so it is an ideal place for stargazing.
Services and facilities
The hotel rents out rooms individually and has a total of 7 bedrooms with:
- Private terrace with views
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Breakfast (made up mostly of local products) extra virgin olive oil, cured meat, cheese, bread and jams.
- Lunch and dinner service upon request
- Patio with orange trees and a water lily pond
- Living room with fireplace and dining room
- Two covered terraces
- Covered car park for 7 cars
- Swimming pool open all year
Type of accommodation
Superior Rural Guest House
We have 7 rooms with a total capacity of 21 people
We have a room adapted for people with reduced mobility
- Parque Natural Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche
Some important enclaves of interest in the immediate environment:
- Linares de la Sierra
- Peña de Arias Montano
- Almonaster la Real
From 90 € to 140€ per night (double room)
Spanish, French and English
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- Natural Park Brand
- Travel Sustainable Property (Booking)
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
Finca La Fronda is committed to the preservation of biodiversity and local development through actions such as:
- We built the hotel with the aim of minimising its visual impact.
- It has solar photovoltaic and solar thermal panels and all the water is drawn from a well and is both purified and reused on the property.
- We are committed to using local producers to stock our kitchen, and where this is not possible, we ensure the products are environmentally-friendly and use as little plastic packaging as possible.
- We compost leftover food from the kitchen and reuse it in the gardens.
- We send out a message encouraging the preservation of our natural environment and sustainability.
- We prioritise the cultivation of native species and low water consumption in our garden. In addition to offering accommodation, we use the estate’s natural resources in a traditional way (harvesting chestnuts and cork)
- We collaborate with local artists, promoting book releases and exhibitions.
- We are partners and collaborate with the Lutra Association, a non-profit association that carries out different wildlife research, monitoring and recovery actions, as well as awareness-raising activities and environmental education about the natural and cultural values of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park, among other things.
Ctra. HU8105 Km 22,400 21200 Alájar (Huelva)
- Tel.: 959 501 247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.fincalafronda.com