Live the experience of immersing yourself in nature accompanied by a guide who will help you awaken your senses, through a calm walk, with awareness and slowness.
Discover the forest from another perspective and reconnect with nature.
The forest teaches us to change our attitude and walk in a different way through life, valuing the small details, to be humble, empathize, love nature, and dedicate time to yourself creating bonds, interacting and feeling the benefits of the forest.
You will stay in Mas Pineda, a 13th century farmhouse in the middle of Alta Garrotxa, surrounded by meadows and forests. Here you will be able to taste the homemade and local cuisine typical of the area.
- 1 night, 2 days
- From €95/person
- Minimum 2 and maximum 6 people
- Over 16 years old
Type of accommodation
- Rural House
- Half board accommodation 1 night, 2 days
- Forest bath
Does not include
- Does not include what is not specified in the previous section
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
- Sustainable and conscious tourism: At Mas Pineda we promote a way of traveling and enjoying based on respect and care for the environment, sustainable and conscious tourism. aware. We recommend walking tours from the farmhouse and its surroundings, as well as to nearby towns, to discover the culture and customs of the people of the region.
- Sustainable construction: The original construction of the house, more than 800 hundred years ago, was completely sustainable. Everything necessary for its construction was found in the Oix valley. From your materials to your workers. In the restoration, the same principle was taken into account and the insulation of the roofs was also improved, achieving passive energy savings.
- Proximity products: As for meals, we use organic and/or proximity food, trying to support the local economy, consuming and sharing products from the region. Electricity from 100% renewable energy. In order to offer maximum comfort and sustainability, Mas Pineda has renewable energy sources, respectful of the natural environment and the environment. It is for this reason that we use solar panels to generate electricity, for hot water and to maintain a constant and pleasant temperature inside all year round. We also have aerothermal air conditioning and restored cast iron radiators. The firewood comes from our forests and contributes to forest cleaning.
- We like animals: We carry out natural composting and the chickens and rabbits also help us take advantage of organic waste. We also raise, once a year, some pigs for our own consumption and for the meals we offer. We raise them outdoors, where they help keep the forest clean and cared for.
- Mas Pineda. Mas Pineda s/n
- 17855 Oix
- Mas Pineda
- Tel.: 620 61 60 87
- Web: https://www.maspineda.cat/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org