Garaday Flagship House, a pretty holiday cottage in the heart of Lanzarote, perfectly integrated amongst volcanoes within the Timanfaya National Park
It’s the perfect place to disconnect for a few days with family and friends. This luxurious and charismatic historical house with a country feel, maintains the popular architecture of Lanzarote. Totally refurbished and equipped, it is a fusion of the cultural and architectural essence of the island with the latest technologies and renewable energies. Garaday is lovingly cared for by its owners and offers full rental so that you don’t have to share accommodation with anyone you don’t know and can enjoy a stay free of surprises.
With the sea less than 5 minutes away by car this is the perfect location to get to know the island of Lanzarote, from a place full of history, where much care has been put into every detail and all the essence of Lanzarote concentrated in this unique place.
- 3 bathrooms
- Living room
- Wine cellar
- Several terraces
- Private parking
Type of accommodation
- Avenida de los Volcanes, 121. 35560, Tinajo
- Isla de Lanzarote, Islas Canarias
- Lanzarote Biosphere Reserve
- Timanfaya National Park
Spanish, English. Possibility of Italian, French and German.
Marks of Approval (quality, sustainability)
- SICTED Committed to Integrated Quality Management
- ASETUR Spanish Association of Rural Tourism
- Lanzarote Biosphere Reserve brand
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
We contrive that your stay is as respectful as possible towards the island, and so we have adapted our accommodation towards a better energy efficiency, waste management and use of natural resources:
- Solar panels
- Aerothermal system for heating, hot water and air conditioning.
- Containers for waste separation and composting in the gardens.
- Use of rainwater and sunlight to save energy using solar tubes.
- LED lighting.
- We buy local and close proximity produce (wine cellars, cheesemakers, farmers markets etc.)
We raise awareness amongst all our clients on the importance of protecting and looking after the environment. We remind them of its fragility and the need to manage natural resources responsibly, as well as to respect all that surrounds us.
- Tel.: + 34 676 549 060 / 676 850 359
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Web: www.garadaylanzarote.com