CASA GARADAY, AN ICONIC HOUSE IN LANZAROTE
‘Garaday Lanzarote’ is a traditional Lanzarote style country house included within the historical heritage of Lanzarote. The year of its construction is not precise, but we do know that it is about 250 years old. Its architecture is completely made up of volcanic stone, wooden ceilings and fine materials. A house with the fittings of yesteryear, but equipped with all the modern comforts.
- Outside: Garden, BBQ, orchard, terraces, garden furniture, sun deck, private parking, outside dining.
- Inside: Kitchen, library, Living room with TV, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, wine cellar museum, dining room, partially enclosed, outdoor terrace, free Wifi.
- Services: Washing machine, walkabouts, with a guide*, cot available, information about the local areas, babysitting service*, cleaner, chef*.
- Location: Close to Timanfaya, Near to the beach, Nature Trails from the house, paved access, on the outskirts of the town centre, access to public transport, well connected and accessible.
- Activities (* for an additional cost):
- Ground: Mountain bike – BTT, climbing, caving, golf, mountaineering, multiadventure, paintball, horse riding, gastronomic tours, trails – trekking, tennis, wine tours, bike rental.
- Water: Diving, kayak, boat excursions, surf, windsurf, sailing, kite surf, paddle surf plus other activities.
- Air: Hand gliding (experienced), paragliding (subject to availability).
- workshops: observing local wildlife and flowers, gastronomy. astronomy, local traditions.
Along with your reservation, send us an email of the sports you wish to do and we will organise everything necessary with the best professionals and relevant equipment required.
Type of acommodation
House rented as a whole.
Avenida de los Volcanes, 121
35560, Tinajo (Núcleo de Tajaste)
Lanzarote Island, Provincia de Las Palmas, Islas Canarias
Distinctive features (quality, sustainability)
Tourism product Club of the Lanzarote Biosphere Reserve
SICTED, tourist quality
Lanzarote Biosphere Reserve, Timanfaya Natural Park.
Spanish, English, Italian (and if required or necessary we have a translator who speaks
German, French and Danish)
Occupancy/number of rooms
6 people. 3 bedrooms.
The house is a heritage protected property and as such it’s architecture is very complicated to
adapt for those in wheelchairs. A bathroom and a bedroom is already prepared for
someone with certain needs but what is missing is accessibility to these areas (we are
working on this). For people with partial disability and mobility but not limited to or
by, they will not have a problem within this house.
Check the updated prices here: http://garadaylanzarote.com/availability/
Commitment to the conservation of biodiversity and/or protected areas
Colaboration with the Lanzarote Biosphere Reserve