The experience offered with the 5 senses getaway is to be able to enjoy a night’s accommodation with a chef’s dinner based on healthy, creative cuisine with identity with the products grown and made in the farmhouse itself. The experience is a walk through the farm accompanied by a conversation and an informative dossier explaining the ideological project of Can Buch Ecotourism, focused on permaculture, a set of practices and ways of thinking to create sustainable agricultural production.
We take care of the planet, so that it takes care of us. This is our philosophy and that is why Can Buch Ecoturisme, from its beginnings, has decided to create a hotel with absolute sustainable and ecological values.
- 2 days/1 night
- €237 couple
Type of accommodation
- Accommodation for 1 nights/2 days.
- Eco-gourmet breakfast
- Special dinner
- 1 hour guided tour
- Informative dossier about our proyect in Can Buch Ecoturisme
Does not include
- Does not include what is not specified in the previous section
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
- 100% ecological farmhouse built with ceramics, mud, lime, straw and stone.
- It works 100% with renewable energy from the area and with an energy autonomy project. We collect rainwater, heat the farmhouse and water with biomass from the forest that we manufacture ourselves. We recycle gray and black water with a phytopurifier to give it another use. We disinfect and treat the water with UVA rays.
- The food served is from local producers and local businesses, all of which are organic. A large part of these products is self-produced.
- Can Buch Ecoturisme
- Can Buch s/n.
- 17154 Sant Aniol de Finestres
- Tel.: 608 88 84 80
- Web: http://www.canbuch.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org