Love for the land.
It isn’t just hiring a car, the experience is completed with dedicated advice so that the traveller can enjoy a relaxed stay on the island. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in every detail given to the visitor.
Suggestions of places to visit, advice on travelling, opening times and all the necessary information beyond just being a hire service. Those who know the land are the best advisers to convey what La Gomera offers to those who visit.
Calle República de Chile, 4. 38800. San Sebastián de La Gomera. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.091817; Long. -17.111365
European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Insurance: obligatory insurance of the vehicle and complete civil reponsibility. CDW – PAI. Exemption of 250,00 € for all categories for whatever damage caused to the vehicle.
- Additional insurance excluding exemption: 5,00 € /day.
- Free mileage. Fuel, traffic fines and tow truck costs are to be paid by the renter.
- Driver: minimum 23 years old and at least 2 years of driving license.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the protected area
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 9 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Make GPS available for customers.
- Information panel about good environmental practices on trails.
- Christmas gifts for employees with typical products.
- Tel.:(0034) 922 870 688
- Web: www.gomeracar.com
- Email: email@example.com