Goyo Garrido Adventures
Our company is based in the Zalabí Valley and Granada Geopark and offers private and personalised ecotourism, active tourism and cultural tourism activities and experiences.
We do different interpretive activities in the Granada Geopark that include catering services provided by a local wine tourism complex:
- Half day or full day 4 x 4 trips. We own 3 vehicles with the capacity for 15 people.
- Interpretive hiking trips
- Visits to wineries
We also offer active tourism activities such as canyoning, horse riding, electric mountain bike rental (booked in advance) and guided cultural tours of Guadix, Baza, and the Tia Micaela Medieval Fortress Caves. This unique cave site is open for visits and is one of more than 30 in the Geopark.
Depending on the activity chosen, this includes:
- Field guides
- Electric trekking and mountain bikes
- All the equipment needed for canyoning (including boots)
- Horse riding equipment
- Ski equipment including ski wear and helmet
- Geopark of Granada
- Sierra de Baza Natural Park
- Other places: Sierra de Huétor, Sierra Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama, Sierra de Cazorla, Torcal de Antequera, Grazalema y la Sierra de las Nieves
We offer a variety of adapted activities:
- Sit skis
- Trekking for blind people
- Adapted canyoning
- 4X4 trips: from €70
- Canyon descent: from €45
- Spanish and English
- Under availabilty: French, Portuguese, Italian and German
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
We’re committed to conservation and promoting the values of respect and care for the environment, as we consider it fundamental in all the activities we do in the natural environment:
- We carry out actions such as selective waste management, collecting waste on our tours and collaborating in volunteer waste collection days.
- We use green tyres for our vehicles, re-treaded and recycled from domestic production.
- Our programmes are specifically designed to be carried out at times and on days that are less crowded, in order to disturb the environment as little as possible.
- We opt for small groups to minimise our impact on the environment and spend a lot of time on interpreting and promoting local environmental and ethnographic values.
- We collaborate with local businesses such as wineries, farms, etc. to offer local products that boost the value of the area, helping to promote them by including their products in our catering services wherever possible.
- We use water efficiently when washing wetsuits and vehicles and invest in solar energy technology to generate 100% of the electricity that we consume.
- We use large vehicles (with space for 7 people) that are second hand and refurbished for maximum comfort at the lowest cost.
C/ Andalucia nº 29 Exfiliana. 18511 Valle del Zalabi
- Tel.: 679 529 844
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.goyogarridoadventures.com