Discover Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park with Granadaways
Discover the natural Paradise of Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park in Granada, a province which has five natural parks, one National Park and a Geopark, with Granadaways, a small touring company which can show you the exceptional territory of Sierra Nevada, which harbours the most varied landscapes and eco-stystems, dotted with areas inhabited in the past by the most advanced cultures that left their mark in the territory.
Live a unique experience strolling along the trails of Sierra Nevada Natural Park, appreciating its environmental importance and visiting its villages and historical legacy. Learn about the history of the women who passed through here, from prehistoric times to the present day, through its ethnographical heritage, oral tradition and legend…
- Understanding the natural and cultural environment
- Information sheets
Area of activities
- Sierra Nevada National and Natural
- Granada Geo-park
- Montes Orientales
- Poniente Granadino
- Sierra de la Almijara, Alhama y Tejeda
Spanish, German, English and some French.
- Between 10 and 40€/person, depending on type of visit.
Marks of Approval (quality, sustainability)
- CETS European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
- SICTED Committed to Integrated Quality Management in Spanish Tourist Destinations
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
We are a company committed to our natural and cultural heritage, that’s why we collaborate with different local entities, support local development actions in the region and apply best environmental practices in all our activities:
- ‘Bellotada’ – Acorn planting in Monachil.
- We support the pressure group “No Más Cemento en Sierra Nevada” (No More Cement in Sierra Nevada).
- We work with small groups and in all our activities and visits we incorporate environmental awareness.
- We co-operate with local business such as La Chistera restaurant and the Rural Hotel Huerto del Laurel.
- Cultural visits and walks centred around the history of women.
- Tel.: +34 679 428 902
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.granadaways.com