Hospedería Bajo el Cejo, in the heart of the Sierra Espuña Regional Park, the green lung of Murcia
This architectural complex has its origins in the traditional coalman houses forming the hamlet of El Berro and the picturesque watermill in the ravine the inn faces; a beautiful spot in an abrupt cliff surrounded by impressive Cejos (Spanish word to describe vertical and deep mountain shapes).
Environment awareness has been paramount to its reconstruction, keeping tradition but adding a renewed enchantment that together with the uniqueness of this area, makes it one of the favourite places for everyone.
C/ El Paso S/N
30848 El Berro, Alhama de Murcia, Murcia
Latitude: 37.889347 Longitude: -1.489940
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
- Integral Quality System in Spanish Destinations
Sierra Espuña Regional Park, Barrancos de Gebas Protected Landscape and Valle del Leyva
Maximum 24 people.
12 double rooms (4 Standard, 5 Superior and 3 Junior Suite)
1 adapted room for disabled people
- Standard room: from 104.50€ to 132€
- Superior room: from 115.50 to 143€
- Junior Suite room: from 143€ to 170.50€
All rooms have bathroom, radiant floor heating, air conditioning, Wi-Fi and TV. The establishment counts on 4 dining rooms with comfortable furniture and one of them also has a fireplace. Outside, there is a swimming pool, a solarium, a sauna and several terraces with views of the surroundings.
Commitment to conservation of biodiversity/protected area
- Establishment belonging to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
- Environmental awareness by means of recycling and efficient use of energy and water.
- University of Murcia in the promotion of ecological farming and recovery of indigenous seeds.
- Conservation Management of Sierra Espuña Regional Park.
- El Berro Women ́s Association in the promotion of traditional music (Encuentro de Cuadrillas de Ánimas)
- Several Sport Federations. Development of sustainable uses of activities like mountain biking or climbing
- Tel.: 968 66 80 32
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.bajoelcejo.com