Alba Taruta Hostal, lodgings in the heart of the Villuercas, Ibores, Jara Geopark
Alba Taruta Hostel is in the historical centre of La Puebla de Guadalupe, in a typical neighbourhood of La Puebla, and is only 50m from the Real Monasterio de Guadalupe, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
It is a friendly family hostel with over 45 years’ experience and in which the owners will do everything to make you feel at home, and that your stay in the Villuercas, Ibores, Jara Geo-park is as pleasant as possible. 4 of the bedrooms have views onto the Geo-park, a unique environment.
They also collaborate in the environmental activities which take place in the region and in the Geo-park so that the client can get to know the natural and cultural importance of the territory,
Facilities and services:
- Welcome gift
- Exterior rooms with views (some onto the monastery and others onto the surroundings of Guadalupe.
- Full bathroom.
- TV and fridge in room.
- Central heating and air conditioning in room.
- Free WIFI.
- Washing and ironing service.
- On request, possibility of microwave and fridge in room.
- On request, hairdressing, beauty and massage services.
- Pets welcome.
Type of accommodation
2 star Hostel
- Villuercas, Ibores, Jara Geopark
- Close to the Toledan area of La Jara and Monfragüe National Park.
Spanish, English, German
- Double room: 60 €/night
- Single room: 40 €/night
- Triple room: 70 €/night
- Quadruple room: 80 €/night
Establishment not adapted for people with disabilities.
Marks of Approval (quality, sustainability)
- ECOLIDER (Tripadvisor)
C/ Chorro Gordo, 2 – 10140 Guadalupe. Cáceres
Commitments to biodiversity conservation and local development
- Collaborates with Villuercas, Ibores, Jara Geopark.
- Biodegradable products
- Tel.: +34 670 449 176
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.hostalalbataruta.es