The Arbe Hotel is of an avant-guard design, decorated in a pure minimalist modern style, with exclusive touches which transform your stay into an unforgettable experience.
We are in the heart of the Basque Coast Geopark, in the Bay of Arbe (between Mutriku and Deba). We are a nature loving and respecting family, and this is how we aim to treat our friends and guests.
All the rooms in the Hotel Arbe are designed so that our vision is projected towards the Cantabrian Sea, to enjoy the powerful panoramic views out to sea. Rooms are large, either with a terrace direct to the pool or a balcony overlooking the sea, fully equipped bathroom with shower, heated body dryer, hair dryer, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, minibar, kettle…
We have geothermal heating and cooling systems, a conference room, massage room, sauna and swimming pool, a small shop, free Wi-Fi, safe biometric access (fingerprint), free mineral water, catering and an electric vehicle recharging point.
In the Hotel Arbe we serve mainly organic products or from local and artisanal producers. Everything is prepared daily by hand at home, including the breads and the desserts. We collaborate with various companies which offer activities for our guests to enjoy the area such as boat trips, visits to the Deba wetlands or the Karst of Olatz, Surfing, canoeing, mountain biking, horse therapy, scuba diving, or visits to the Goitenetxe cheese factory or to Sagarmina (Chacoli wine-making).
Type of accommodation
- Hotel Arbe *** accommodation and breakfast.
- Basque Coast Geopark
- Pagoeta Natural Park
- Deba Zumaia Flysch Protected Coastal Biotope
- Izarraitz – Special Area of Conservation
- Basque, French, English, German
Rooms / Capacity
- 11 rooms, 10 doubles and one fully accessible
- Capacity 21 persons
- One fully accessible room for persons with reduced mobility and wheel chair users, we also have a lift.
- Double room with breakfast: 132€ in high season, 115€ in low season. (includes IVA)
- Consult the rest of our prices on our web.
Accreditations, Standards (Quality, Sustainability)
- A collaborative partner of the Basque Coast Geopark
- ECOLABEL – European Environmental Label
- Committed to Integrated Quality Management in Spanish Tourist Destinations (SICTED)
- Innovation in Tourism Prize (2015) awarded by the Basque Government.
Commitment to biodiversity conservation and local development
Since 2016 we have the European Commission certificate Ecolabel, we are committed to renewable energy (we have a geothermal installation), we collaborate with local sports bodies (rowing, football, mountaineering clubs), we plant fruit trees every year (Apple, Lemon, Tangerine, Medlar), we promote products and different local companies with activities on offer.
We have our own environment policy (adequate sewage treatment, management of substances dangerous, toxic or aggressive to the environment, reduction and recycling of waste, efficient management of atmospheric emissions and noise and minimized consumption of water, energy and fuel.
Laranga auzoa s/n – 20830 Mutriku (Gipuzkoa – Spain)
- Phone: +34943604749
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.hotelarbe.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HotelArbe/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arbe_hotela/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hotelarbe