Hotel with 30 rooms reformed in 2002, located in the spa town of Lanjarón, in a rural and natural setting. 30 minutes from the historical and monumental city of Granada, from the Alpujarra region and from the Costa Tropical of Granada. In a central and very peaceful location. Public transport nearby (80 m). 2 minutes from the bus station.
Rooms (all exterior) with views and some with terraces. Soundproofed rooms with air conditioning, floating wood floors, free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, cable TV, telephone and safe. Common areas, TV room, cafeteria and small garden. Well-behaved pets allowed upon request.
- Cafeteria. Small garden.
- Details. Common areas: TV room.
- Meetings room. Cafeteria
- Well-behaved pets allowed upon request.
- Telephone and wake-up call service.
- Free Wi-Fi in all the hotel
- Information services on places of tourist interest as well as different routes in the area near the hotel.
- Rooms double rooms for individual use, double rooms with double beds and double rooms with extra beds. All exterior rooms. With views and some with terrace.
- Floating wooden floor.
- Soundproofed, spacious and quiet.
- Fully-equipped bathrooms.
- Air conditioning.
- Cable TV.
- Safer per room.
- Distance from the Bus station: 80 m
- Distance from Granada Airport: 50 km.
- Distance from the beach (Costa Tropical). 25 km
- Distance from Sierra Nevada ski resort: approx. 50 km.
- Distance from the Alpujarra region: 25 km
Type of accommodation
Hotel. Official category: 3 star
C/ Granada nº 1
Geographic coordinates: 36.917597º / Longitud -3.487874º
- Adhered to the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
- Information Point of the Sierra Nevada National Park
Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park. Located in the Alpujarra region.
30 rooms, 63 people.
Proper accessibility and normal adaptability
- Rooms doubles from 35 € to 78.50 € room
- Double rooms for individual use from 28 € to 62.80 €
- Double rooms with extra bed from 45.85 € to 93.50 €
Commitment to the conservation of biodiversity
Commitments acquired under the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism