Sea, tranquility and nature.
El Cabrito offers sun, sea and relaxation for a holiday alone, as a couple or for the whole family.
The hotel-estate (category **) is an old banana plantation located in a wide and greenish valley on the beachfront, without access by road and away from the crowds.
The impressive sunrises, the incomparable starry night skies, the song of the shearwaters on the beach and the croaking of the frogs will immediately immerse you in nature. The sunny bay of El Cabrito invites you every day of the year to swim, sunbathe, snorkel and dive.
Finca El Cabrito, s/n. 38800. San Sebastián de La Gomera. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Geographical coordinates: Lat. 28.065081; Long. -17.142906.
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- Since 1992 it has been officially recognized as one of the first biological sites in La Gomera.
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Barranco del Cabrito Natural Monument.
Spanish, English, Deutsch.
26 rooms; 46 people.
From 103,00 €
Facilities / services
- Free WiFi.
- Full board included.
- Minimum stay: 7 days. Minimum stay from Saturday to Saturday (entry and exit): 7 days.
- The property is located in an area of 10 hectares which includes an organic farm.
- Varied buffet with seasonal fruits and vegetables directly from the farm and vegetarian food if you want.
- Wireless Internet access in the library.
- Cot available.
- Tourist Information.
- Our own boats which connect with the port of San Sebastián.
Commitment to the biodiversity conservation and/or the and protected area.
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 16 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Make the goat paddock larger to improve animal well-being.
- Offer only vegetarian food once per week.
- Buy handicraft products for the bedrooms.
- Tel.: (0034) 922 145005
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.elcabrito.es