A delicate balance between elegance and nature.
The hotel is in a privileged location, on the beachfront and surrounded by natural spaces. The large terrace with outdoor swimming pool, solarium, bar and restaurant enable you to savour all of the beauty of the sunsets, the sea and the valley. Integrated with the natural surroundings and in close contact with the island’s culture.
The rooms are designed with balanced and equal lines which complete the experience for those who value every detail.
- Free WiFi.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Swimming pool.
- Free parking.
Av. Marítima (La Puntilla), 1. 38870. Valle Gran Rey. La Gomera. Canary Islands. Spain.
Lat. 28.089239; Long. -17.338470.
Accreditations / Quality Standards
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas (EUROPARC Federation).
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
- TUI Environmental Champion
- TUI Top Quality Winner
- HolidayCheck Award
- Biosphere Hotel Certified
- SICTED. Tourism Quality
Area of Operation
- Garajonay National Park.
- La Gomera Biosphere Reserve.
- Santiago – Valle Gran Rey Coastal Belt Special Area of Conservation (SAC).
Spanish, English, Deutsch, Français.
99 rooms; 198 people.
From 112,00 €
Commitment to the conservation of the biodiversity and protected areas.
In addition to the basic requirements of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, our company has additionally undertaken up to 12 voluntary commitments. These commitments serve to improve the services we offer and our connection with the protected natural space. Likewise, improving our environmental behaviour, as well as supporting local development and heritage conservation.
Some examples highlighting the effects of these commitments are:
- Take part in the Garajonay souvenir items project.
- Use native species in the garden.
- Offer guided visits to the hotel’s garden.
- Tel.: 0034 922805859
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.hotelgranrey.es