Hotel Restaurante Galería Essentia
The Galería Essentia hotel and restaurant is in the centre of Aracena, at the heart of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park.
This welcoming establishment is the perfect place to enjoy peace, a chance to rest and good food. We also offer an opportunity to visit the most iconic places of our town in Huelva.
Services and facilities
We are a three-star rural hotel with 14 bedrooms (rented out individually). We have:
- Catering service (guests only)
- Jardín con piscina
Type of accommodation
Rural Hotel 3* and restaurant
14 rooms (maximum capacity of 35 people)
- We have one adapted bedroom
- Accessible restaurant and adapted service
- Pool lift
- Parque Natural Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche
Some important enclaves of interest in the immediate environment:
- Grutas de las Maravillas
- Hotel: From 80€ to 130€ in a standard double room. Prices vary according to the season and the type of room
- Restaurant: Between 25 € and 30 € per person.
Spanish and English
Quality and/or sustainability practices & awards
- Company certified by the Ecotourism Club in Spain
- Biosphere Certification
Company’s commitment to conservation of biodiversity and local development
The philosophy of the Hotel Restaurante Galería Essentia is based on the protection and conservation of the natural environment:
- We inform our guests of the environmental rules of our park and tell them about different measures they can take to preserve the environment.
- We use LED bulbs throughout the hotel, solar panels for hot clean water and automatic light sensors in our facilities.
- We are part of the Board of Directors of AETS, the FOE and attended the 1st Ecotourism Forum in Andalusia.
- All our facilities have bins for separating and recycling waste.
- We have a water purification system and we are connected to the main sewage system. We water the garden with circular water from our fountain.
- We are partners and collaborate with the Lutra Association, a non-profit association that carries out different wildlife research, monitoring and recovery actions, as well as awareness-raising activities and environmental education about the natural and cultural values of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park, among other things.
Calle José Nogales 17. C.P. 21200- Aracena (Huelva)